Roshini is a Founding Partner and Manager of LOA Centre. With over 12 years of experience in corporate training, she has conducted training sessions in over 10 countries, focusing in business presentations, customer service and communication.
Her clients varies from from interns to senior managers, senior lecturers to associate professors. Her goal in life is to help people live more fulfilled lives. Prior to this, she has worked in Corporate Marketing Communications for over 7 years. Roshini brings energy and enthusiasm to all her classes and attendees rave about the high level of engagement and effectiveness in her sessions.
In addition to being a certified facilitator in Law of Attraction (Michael J Losier), Master Practitioner in NLP (Australasian Institute of NLP), certified trainer in Emotional Intelligence (6 Seconds), accredited trainer in Think On Your Feet® (Ken Everett International), she is also trained in group facilitation process of Open Space Technology. Roshini has also recently completed attending a 3-day training session on Interactive Training Strategies by the renowned Dr Thiagi of The Thiagi Group Inc.
Roshini is a member of the Asian Professional Speakers Singapore (APSS) and has won top awards in speaking contests organized by Toastmaster International in Singapore and in Malaysia. Having lived and studied in the United Kingdom (Undergraduate Degree) and United States (MBA), Roshini currently resides in the vibrant city of Singapore with her husband and 6-year old son, who is a presenter-in–the-making, and future rock star, much to her delight!
Some of the clients she has worked with include:
- ConocoPhillips (Malaysia,Indonesia)
- Motorola (Singapore & Malaysia),
- Prudential (Singapore, Malaysia)
- SingHealth Singapore
- Givaudan (Singapore)
- Singapore Airlines (non-cabin crew – USA, Singapore)
- BOC Group (British Oxygen Corp.; Regional Heads of HR)
- Deutsche Bank – (Singapore, Australia, Japan, India, Hong Kong, Philippines, Malaysia, Korea)
- IBM (Singapore)
- Infineon Asia Pacific INTEL (Coaching – China, Korea)
- International Medical University IMU – Kuala Lumpur
- Julius Baer (Singapore)
- Aberdeen Asset Management (Sydney, Tokyo, Taipei, Hong Kong, Singapore)
- Bank of Singapore